Tuesday, 22 January 2013 15:07
- What does your company do, and what is its background? We offer the most comprehensive and customized software choices for reverse engineering, white light 3D scanners and 3D scanning hardware. We support applications in the mechanical engineering and inspection marketplace. If you have a need for increased efficiency, our software allows you to reverse engineer parts that are too old and never had 3D CAD drawings. In addition, our reverse engineering software lets you make revisions for molds, models or parts consisting of complex surfaces. Our focus is to support the "Napkin to product 3D printing experience".
- What products do you sell, or what services do you offer? “Digitizing direct”, approaches the reverse engineering application as a total solution consisting of components from Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products. These components are grouped together and present the solution as a “bundle” consisting of CAD software, 3D Scanning or Digitizing Hardware, and the CAD Direct Reverse Engineering software plug-in. This becomes a cohesive solution that as a bundle works together as one. Your reverse engineering environment becomes a CAD native solution. The digitizing or 3D scanning hardware becomes a simple extension of the total solution. Move seamlessly between the digitizer or scanner and the mouse, while never leaving your CAD design software.
- How can your products or services help make a SolidWorks user'slife easier? Our software enables engineers, designers, filmmakers, animators and artists to do 3D laser scanning ,digitize and reverse engineer physical molds, models, parts or workpieces more quickly. Because we provide the ability to model as you go, you can more easily create or re-create industrial-strength point clouds, mesh , stl suraces , solids and 3D wireframe models in SolidWorks.
- Why should SolidWorks World attendees visit your booth? What will be special or exciting? Please visit our booth to see 3D laser scanning of a Human Head and create a mesh to surface model in real time.
- How can customers connect with you before, during and after the show?